Sunday, July 26, 2009

Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone?????

This sweet little dog just adopted our home...............I knew fully well that I should not feed it (which I didn't) nor pet it (which I didn't) but that didn't mean that I just didn't fall in love with her..........don't ask me why??????? If we walked, she followed us like a shadow. Not many dogs on the reservation wag their tails ............BUT she did when she walked with us!!!!!! And even if the rain poured, she would be out by our porch in front or back..............

Well...............Elder Hafen asked the 4 young Elders who serve here to take her for a ride so she wouldn't get too attached to us................(I'm sure I'd have to have fed her soon)..........and they took her to a wooded area where there were lots of houses and way off the road...........but I do miss her!!! I was just about ready to give her a name..................

No comments:

Post a Comment