Sunday, July 5, 2009

Well....................I did it again..............

I was trying to edit some of the pictures and deleted a couple of them...........so here is Ethan (Elder Hafen's side kick)...........

I also left off about our Addiction Recovery Class.................as I said - we had two weeks with NO one there...........and then last week we had 7 of us............it was so powerful. I love this program...the people were so grateful to be there and so excited about getting help.....we feel we can build this to be a blessing to a lot of people here..............they are open to receiving help.....the man had began drinking when he was twelve years old and his older cousins tied him down and poured it down his throat.......................there are some sad stories here.............

No comments:

Post a Comment